Watch the 35th Annual Music Theatre Guild of Victoria Bruce Awards Ceremony
A celebration of the 2022 judging year of musical theatre in Victoria, Australia.
Director: Liam Charleston
Musical Director: Peter Nguyen
MC: Ang Cuy
Stage Manager: Katy Roose
Production Managers: Damien Calvert, Elly Foster, Karl McNamara
Sound services provided by LSS Productions
Lighting services provided by Moving Light Productions Australia
Expression of Interest for Judging Panels
If you (or anyone you know) are interested in becoming a judge
for the 2023 season, please email an Expression of Interest and a copy
of your theatrical resume to secretary@
We have a new Bank Account
Please update any saved details you have to:
MUSIC THEATRE GUILD OF VICTORIA INC.
BSB is 633 000
Account Number is 201745809
– Overview and Requirements
- The Judging year concludes on 31st October. Shows presented after this date will be included in the following Judging year.
- Your company/ school must be a member of the Music Theatre Guild of Victoria. An application for membership can be completed here.
- Once your membership form is submitted it will be ratified by the committee of management however your judging application can be, and should be submitted in the meantime.
- Judging Application(s) need to be submitted at least four (4) weeks / twenty-eight (28) days prior to the first performance in your shows show season.
- Once your Judging Application has been submitted, you will receive confirmation that this has been received at the email address you provided on your application.
- Please ensure your Company/ School contact details are up to date.
- Members of the Judging Panel will make contact with your company or ticket secretary to arrange tickets to attend your production.
- Each company/ school will make available to each judge 2 complimentary tickets (if required) and 1 complimentary program upon attendance. There are a total of 5 Judges for our Open and Junior Sections.To read more about Judging requirements visit
– Concert/Revue Performance
- Achieves the creatives’ vision to the highest extent, within the scale and context of the company
- Rates highly across all categories
- Has no significant weak areas
- Overall flow and continuity within the production, combining all elements
Don’t forget to submit your show to the “What’s On” Calendar;
Click here to submit your show now.
|Watch the 2020-2021 Awards Ceremony|
get in touch!